Dog grooming in Columbus, as a complex of hygienic and aesthetic procedures for the care of animals, includes the following components:
- grooming is a combing the animal’s fur using special tools for short-haired and long-haired dogs, removing mats;
- washing is a hygienic water procedure with hypoallergenic shampoos and conditioners. It is combined with a massage;
- haircut: giving the animal’s coat an aesthetically attractive appearance. The groomer selects an individual haircut for each breed;
- oral care includes brushing teeth, which begins with the gradual habituation of the dog to the procedure. Use special toothbrushes, pastes and remedies;
- ear care: manipulations that the groomer performs with the use of cotton pads and medical antiseptic solutions;
- nail clipping: a painless procedure carried out according to all the rules with the help of claw cutters, scissors and tweezers;
- fight against parasites: removal of fleas, lice and worms that threaten the health and good condition of the dog.
The goal is to improve the well-being of the pet, maintain hygiene standards. Entrust the work to the specialized grooming salon. They offer the following procedures:
- hygienic grooming is aimed at maintaining optimal hygiene;
- home grooming is a daily hygienic procedure;
- exhibition grooming: the appearance of dogs at an exhibition and their receipt of high ratings and awards depend on the quality of this procedure;
- modeling or creative grooming procedures are primarily associated with the creation of an unusual cut for the animal.
The variety of grooming procedures allows pet owners to maintain daily hygiene of pets, prepare for an exhibition or give your pet an exclusive look.